Indefatigable, driven, versatile.
My purpose is to create. I dare to be amongst all of those that have inspired.
In addition to Art & Fashion, I have devoted a great deal of time and energy into learning acting . As an Actor, I feel a new world open up where I can express myself in an even more enriching and fulfilling way. Losing myself in the moment to be able to expand and express more than a still picture. I’ve studied with the respected acting teacher Howard Fine. At Howard Fine studios I was taught ‘The Alexander’ technique, personalization, comprehension study, voice, and on camera training.
To capture a moment is beautiful-- to have a vision, and work with a dynamic team to make ideas into reality is my passion.
I want to be a part of this movement of talented visionaries. I would like to work with those of whom I am able to show my range and have artistic work with. Ultimately working new art form driven by talented leaders in their craft. Building a strong team and working within the art, film, & fashion world is my goal.
To continue modeling endeavors to pursue to the highest of my level of modeling & Art.Strong points include art & print. Beauty, fashion, Swimwear, Lingerie. Brand and fashion ambassador is my goal .
Acting ~ to obtain acting positions in film or television to further develop career and show range in character. Further explore film in a new way and bring to life on camera stills into the motion picture
I was put on my first billboard campaign at age 13 by my mother, advertising owner and currently sales executive for Our Homes Magazine (Canada). My mother used me in countless advertisements until I met Christian Audigier and his team, then I became 1 of the 2 models chosen for his press release at Mercedes Benz fashion week. This was the height of the Ed Hardy brand. This led to many runway shows representing the brand and also to being on FTV & Fashion Television where I later did a hosting job for Fashion Television. In addition, I did my first New York Fashion Week runway, when I was very young for Vocce Couture. I then walked and modeled in my second fashion week for Coach, walked runway for Roberto Cavalli and so on. Born in Toronto,Canada and doing well there with booking consistent work and being featured in newspaper, radio, television, and news stations.I decided to make America my new home. I am based in Los Angeles and I currently have an O1-extraordinary ability visa.
Some of letters of recommendation include
Francesco Carrozzini- Photographer,director, filmmaker and son who filmed his mother’s documentary of her legacy as Vogue editor and chief of Italian VOGUE Franca - Chaos and Creation.
Antoine Verglas - Top photographer
Ram Narayanon-Prince Peter Collection
Brian Runnels-The Walt Disney Company
Alex Ardenti-Ardenti films
Cory Epstein-DSTLD jeans
Jerry Tumbull-Agency Rouge
Dave Fleming-Mosaic Management
below are a few of my favorite I have learned and shot with and experience
Peter Gurnz - Box 8
chest 34C, waist 24, hips 34
Height-Weight: 5'8- 100lbs
Shoe: 8 / 38 european
Hair Color: Blonde
Ethnicity: Hungarian, French, German ,Irish , Canadian, Brazilian.
* Acting study at
Howard Fine Acting Studio
* Comprehensive technique course – Howard fine
* Personalization with Marylin McIntyre
* Alexander technique. Jean-lous Rodrigue and Krist of Konrad
* Scene study on camera with Ted Brunetti
Art Exhibition Art basel Hong kong & Miami
ART SHOW Galerie de Bellefeuille Art Gallery
* Face of brand Flirt Nation, 1 year contract for Flirt catalog and campaigns additional 1 year added to contract. Campaigns included packaging, marketing images for magic and other inside fashion events, print advertising, online advertising, billboard campaigns.
* Billboard – Highland and Franklin before Hollywood blvd
* Billboard -Miami beach.
* Billboard – Venice beach
* Billboard – Sunset blvd and Gower
* press such as People Style Watch, Seventeen, Cosmopolitan, Life & Style, Essence, Latina, Marie Claire, and many more have featured Flirt Catalog in their “Get The Look” features.
* Sara Balint Posters sold in Walmart *sold in 51 countries worldwide currently as well sold online through Poster revolution, and Amazon.
* Sport and fitness magazine Cover Model -Europe
* Maxim magazine- USA and Germany
* Face of Alpha cuts femme for Alpha Pro nutrition .alphapronutrition.com Spokesmodel for campaign.
* Bravo- Germany Bravo is the largest teen magazine within the German-language sphere.
* Beach bunny fashion show
* New York fashion week- Vocce couture
* Kitson fashion show
* Gypsy Junkies fashion show
* Coach fashion week
* Jewelry model for JCK- Brands D&G, Pandora, and other high end designers
* Roberto Cavalli swimsuit & lingerie fashion
* Peta Charity fashion show
* Elegant moments lingerie catalog model
* BEBE designer Marcello Soltan LA fashion week model